Liebster Award Nomination – woohoo!
Liebster Award Nomination for ThisHive…..what? This is super cool!
Sooooo…..I am so tickled……I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by a truly amazing blogger – she also is new to this blogging world but her style and body of work is that of a seasoned blogger – Niki thank you so much for thinking of me! If you aren’t familiar with her blog Midlife Lifestyle I totally recommend and definitely recommend subscribing – she posts great stories!
QUESTIONS FOR ME FROM MY NOMINATOR –
- Hardest part of starting a blog? The techy stuff – O.M.G. I am still learning!!!!
- Favorite morning ritual? Carrying my precious boys to the kitchen table while they wrap their arms and legs around me and say “spider monkey loves you”.
- Lyrics or Beat? Easy peasy BEAT
- Favorite beach and why? Turtle Bay beach, I learned and fell in love with surfing on my honeymoon.
- City of country? I used to be city, now I am country
- What is your biggest fear? My husband and children not being proud of me
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why? I would like to be less sensitive, I cry at EVERYTHING – its so embarrassing when you are the only one crying during a commercial, or a song, or a soccer game (okay maybe not a soccer game but I suppose it could happen)
- What makes you most proud of your culture? The kindness towards the earth, the animals and an unbreakable spirit of my people.
- Can any of you help me with Twitter, I mean seriously how? When I figure it all out I will gladly help!
- What will your life look like when your sixty-five? I will have many more tattoos, the husband will still have 0.0 and we will be dressing up in costumes, going to pub crawls to show those whipper snappers how to really get down!
WHAT IS A LIEBSTER AWARD?
What is a Liebster Award you might be asking? Well the Liebster Award is an award that is by bloggers for bloggers. Basically getting the word out there about little known blogs that are worth checking out….which is why I am so thrilled – tickled that my little slice of the blogging world was thought of! Liebster is a German word with a few definitions – dearest, sweetheart, beloved, darling.
Once you are nominated for the Liebster Award and choose to accept it, there is a “to do list” or rules……go to The Global Aussie for all the deets!
MY FAVORITE BLOG(S)
I have an internet folder that I have linked some blogs that I enjoy, truth be told there are many, but for this part I would have to think my actual favorites would be those that I have actually subscribed to, I mean if I took the time to enter my email and get updates on new posts that would in fact mean it’s a favorite. So Mom Duty Blog is a favorite – the first in fact that I actually subscribed to. I enjoy so much about this blog, starting with the website itself, its clean and so easy to navigate – and I LOVE the Duties tab – so clever – all the categories are “category” duty – like “Fashion Duty” or “Kid Duty”. Rocio is super interactive with her readers also – I enjoy that – she has such positivity! Another favorite is It’s a Lovely Life – this blog I amazeballs! The content is engaging, they are successful and they help us newbie bloggers! I had been following their posts for some time before I decided to actually enter this blogging world – and taking that step was hugely due to them. If you are just starting out definitely go to their website and follow any advice they are giving out – they have free courses and paid courses – the free courses are super valuable and helpful.
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME – MAMABEE OF THISHIVE
- I beyond adore my crumbs, my two legged babies, my lover-faces
- My husband IS my best friend, he is my number 1 for all things I want to do (sorry all my girlfriends….but you all already knew this about me – and tease me about it!)
- I use the phrase “what not” all the time, sometimes I am not even aware I said it!
- I am a huge fan of the Sacramento Kings – win, lose, pathetically lose, win – whatever!
- My favorite musicians of all time are Tupac, E-40, Prince, Michael Jackson, Eminem and Rakim.
- I love love love to dress in costumes – any theme event I am so there!
- I don’t like to wear long sleeve shirts or turtle necks – having my arms and neck covered makes me super uncomfortable – mildly claustrophobic.
- I don’t like cheese on my hamburger but I enjoy a grilled cheese sandwich.
- I am loyal – fiercely loyal – a ride or die – probably to a fault.
- My most favorite in this life is – being next to my husband, him holding my hand – just thinking of that makes me have a little flutter in my heart.
Just Surviving Motherhood the name says it all, smile
Hiking in my Flipflops kids. life. Adventure
That1Mom Peace, Love, & Wait…..is that barf!?
Life’s Amazing Moments Family Life, Home, Travel Experiences and More!
Only Girl in the House(sadly she is going through something major and as of today hasn’t been back up and running…..hopefully soon she will be back!)
Gardening Limited Gardening on a Limited Budget in Limited Space
- Apple or Samsung?
- Name the top 3 most beautiful beaches you have visited:
- When do you find time to blog?
- If you could be any superhero, who would you be and why?
- How long would you survive the zombie apocalypse?
- What would you do for a Klondike bar?
- Pringles or Lays?
- Top or Bottom?
- Did you ever rock a mullet?
- Game of Thrones or Game of Thrones….haahaa kidding well not really…..okay for real…..Game of Thrones or The Bachelor
- Marvel or DC Comics?
WHAT TO DO NOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED?
For the rules go to The Global Aussie and lets keep this blogger love going!
I am so excited to have learned about the Liebster Award and to have been nominated! Thanks again Niki and thank you The Global Aussie for the Liebster Awards!
Bye for now,
Leah aka mamaBEE
@that1momblog @hikinginmyflipflops @justsurvivingmotherhood @onlygirl3boys @lifesamazingmoment @theglobalaussie @gardeninglimited @itsalovelylife @momdutyblog @midlifelifestyle
#LiebsterAward #LiebsterAward2017 #thishive